SINGING BOWL - HAND HAMMERED WITH CHINESE LONGEVITY SYMBOLS
Brass; 11 inch diameter; 4 inches in height, weight - 5 pounds
What is a Singing Bowl?
It is one of the ritual objects primarily used by the Tibetans. It has therapeutic value as well. The Himalayan bowls are also known as Tibetan or Nepalese singing bowls. Singing Bowls are used worldwide for meditation, music, relaxation, and personal well-being. They are made throughout Asia, especially Nepal, China and Japan. They are closely related to decorative bells made along the silk road from the Near East to Western Asia.
Singing Bowl Effects:
* Promotion of the energy balance
* Reduction of stress and involved emotions * Reducing of tensions.
* Upgrading of creativity and imagination. * Elevating of life forces
* Balancing of hemisphere of the brain
* Helping to harmonize body, spirit and soul. .
* Giving a positive self-image and empowering assertiveness